Welcome to Cooloola Waters Retirement Resort where retirement living means security, tranquillity, friends and the lifestyle you choose.
Situated on the waterfront at Tin Can Bay, you will marvel at the natural attractions of this picturesque area, with abundant bird life, dolphin feeding, or relaxing strolls along the foreshore.
- Your new home by the water in the heart of Tin Can Bay
- Leasehold or freehold title
- Quality homes, some with ducted air conditioning
- Close to shops, medical facilities, ambulance & services
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor pool & spa
- Clubhouse with library, pool table, lounge & entertainment area
- Large workshop for hobbies & crafts
- BBQ area, croquet lawn
There is easy access to the national parks or the coloured sands of Rainbow Beach. Endless sheltered waterways of the Great Sandy Straits invite boating and fishing or a visit to nearby Fraser Island.
All the facilities of historic Gympie and Maryborough are within an easy forty-five minute drive.
An excellent golf course and two bowls clubs are close at hand, or you can enjoy the resort’s own outdoor pool and spa, indoor heated pool, games room, lounge or entertainment area.
But most of all, you will enjoy resort activities and the company of the other residents and the strong sense of community that has developed.
There are so many options. The choice is yours.